Cross_01

Cross_01

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MY WORLD

“Let's make the world a better place!” We hear this slogan so often. But with the bad shape this world is constantly in, words just aren't enough. When my life was filled with hate, envy, greed, pride, lust, and profanity, I felt like I was lost cause. I knew God would not let me into heaven with the things I used to do and feel towards myself and others. In fact I was trapped in my own lifestyle. When I wanted to stop, the bad habits just kept creeping up and taking over again. That was it! I wanted to pray to God but I didn't know if he even would listen to me. I was reluctant to find out that His mercies are new every morning. I was ready to receive a new lifestyle from God! He doesn't care what you look like, where you come from or where you've been. He took me in like an adopted orphan. Like a heavenly Father he called me his own child. Salvation was right under my nose the whole time! All I had to do was confess my wrongs with my mouth and believe that Jesus died for a sinner like me in my heart. I was set free! My world is a better place because I have Jesus in it today. Heaven isn't so far away after all!

No comments: